Return of Investment and Exit Strategy of a Crowd Funded Business

Return of Investment and Exit Strategy of a Crowd Funded Business

In the last post, we introduced a fundraising method called Equity Crowd Funding (ECF) and how it can HELP you to own parts of an emerging CASH-FLOW generating business. Some investors ask, “How about the return? What are the possible exit strategies?” There are 3 main ways for investors to gain their return on investment (ROI): 1) Dividends: The company pays out a percentage of their operating profits (in a monthly,...

This content is for Guest and INSIDER members only.
Log In Register
Best Method to Raise Funds and Risk Management

Best Method to Raise Funds and Risk Management

There’s more than one way to raise capital, and it obviously starts from you and your family and friends. Many successful entrepreneurs put nearly all their savings into their small business, and that helps catch the eyes of the investors because it’s clear you’re fully committed to the project. Other than that, one of the most common ways for startups to raise money is through a bank loan. Small business loans from...

This content is for Guest and INSIDER members only.
Log In Register
Benefits of Investing in Hotel Business!

Benefits of Investing in Hotel Business!

Have you ever thought of owning a hotel or investing in one? Starting a hotel business can be challenging but it is a profitable undertaking. Hotel room investments are one of the newest and hottest forms of investment in the global property market. Part commercial, part residential, this type of investment provides you the best of both worlds because a hotel room can be rented long-term as a residence or...

This content is for Guest and INSIDER members only.
Log In Register

Interview with Dato Tan SuCheng

Did you know? Research has shown that about 40% of all businesses close down within the first year of starting. A staggering 80% of businesses fail within the first five years and, of the remaining 20% that make it past the five-year mark, over 80% of that 20% will fail by the tenth year. In simpler words, less than 10% of businesses that start up ever succeed beyond 20 years. Now, this is...

This content is for Guest and INSIDER members only.
Log In Register

Would you like to be a business owner?

Based on survey, the main components to expand a business can be list down into 3 types: 1) Cash 2) Profitability 3) Loan Nevertheless, all of these can be summarized into 1 category which is so called Money. So, how do business get funded? All of our respondent’s answer can be categorized into 5 categories 1) Loan from bank 2) Public listing, IPO 3) Shareholder inject more capital 4) Donation...

This content is for Guest and INSIDER members only.
Log In Register